For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11

Dear Mason,

You are ELEVEN years old today!  If I could go back to one day in time, I would choose your day.  People told me how quickly time would pass.  People told me how quickly you would grow up.  But I didn't pay attention.  I had no idea just how quickly it would be.

You are in "middle school" now.  You are ALMOST taller than I am.  You love hard.  You think deep.  You live and play and talk loud.  You told me the other day that you were my favorite son.  Yes.  Yes, you are.

I'm so glad God gave me you!  You've taught me so much.  You've taught me more than I've taught you!  You make me proud.  You make me SO proud.  As much as I'd love to keep you little, I love watching you grow up!



If I could give you the world, I would.  There is absolutely nothing I wouldn't do for you.  I will always be your biggest fan, and I will always cheer the loudest for you.  






Mason, I love you.  I love you more than you'll ever know.  I love you more than I could ever tell you.  And I look forward to every single day as your Mom.