For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
To be honest, I really don't have a lot of favorites this week. As a matter of fact, it might be a week I'd rather forget. Or at least move as far away from as possible.

Favorite Pin - I didn't have time to do very much pinning this week. As a matter of fact, I hardly pinned at all. But earlier in the week I was searching for some new recipes to try, and I pinned this one for Spinach and Proscuitto Lasagna:And I absolutely adore this precious fabric rosette headband! Is Hannah Kate too "old" for such cuteness?!Favorite Activity - going to the pumpkin patch with Mason, Hannah Kate and Connor

Favorite Meal - I didn't have a favorite meal this week. I didn't really care for anything I cooked, as a matter of fact. It just wasn't a good culinary week. And, now that I'm thinking about it, I don't know that the spinach and proscuitto lasagna is sounding very yummy right now either.

Favorite Quote - "In the mail," answered Hannah Kate when her Daddy asked her where the dress she was wearing came from. Because every once in a while, Hannah Kate gets a package in the mail with some dresses in it. And this time Cindy sent a cute witch boots appliqued jumper that was perfect for the pumpkin patch. Hannah Kate still has a hard time remembering who Cindy is; but she knows who the mail lady is that sends dresses "in the mail."

Favorite Bible Verse - Galatians 1:13-16a - "For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it. I was advancing in Judaism beyond many Jews of my own age and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers. But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him . . ." These verses just encouraged my socks off this week. I was reminded to continue praying for those I love who do not have a personal relationship with Christ. No one is too far out of God's reach. God can redeem even what seems to us as the vilest soul, the one who is farthest away from Him. No one is "too hard" for God to save!