For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the
depth and breadth and height
my soul can reach,
when feeling out of sight.
~Elizabeth Barrett Browning
My Dearest Seth,
I will never be able to tell you just how much I love you because there don't seem to be enough words to express . . . When I said I DO, I loved you, but I had no idea really . . . for I love you so much more today than I ever did then! I had no idea it was possible to love anymore than I did, but I do. You are my prince, my knight in shining armor. I have decided that spending the rest of my days with you is not enough and will never be enough . . . it's not enough time. I never grow tired of being with you or holding your hand or watching you breathe or laughing with you or feeling your touch. That's the absolute best part of my day!
Thank you for being so strong and tender. Thank you for working so hard for our family. Thank you for taking me to False River on July 4, 1999. Thank you for asking me to marry you on December 24, 1999. Thank you for making me Mrs. Bayham on July 29, 2000. It has been the best TEN YEARS yet . . . but I know that the best is still yet to come!
MTY LTT
Loving you always,
Julie