For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Well, I've been tagged.

So now I need to share my favorite top ten movies and why. I had to think about this for several days. After all, the only movies I see now-a-days star Disney characters. There's nothing wrong with that. I actually adore many of the Disney movie cartoons. But I think I've seen Cars and Toy Story one too many times! Anyway, here is my list in no particular order (it was hard for me to rate them 1 to 10 because I like each of them for different reasons, and any of them could be my favorite on any given day):

  • The Bone Collector
  • Dirty Dancing (top 3)
  • Footloose
  • Gone With the Wind (top 3)
  • Pretty Woman
  • Remember the Titans
  • The Sixth Sense
  • While You Were Sleeping
  • Wizard of Oz (top 3)
  • You've Got Mail

So when I look at this list it reminds me that the last time I saw a movie in the movie theater was December 2005 (yes, I am not lying! I know, I know . . . I don't get out much!), and I would really enjoy a "date night" (whatever that is!) with my husband!

Now I have to tag two more people to share their favorites. I tag Tammy (she worked at Blockbuster all through college!) and Kendy (I know how much you love top tens!).