For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Our sweet girl baby is 5 months old today. Sometimes I wish time would stand still for a few minutes, just so I could keep her as my little baby and hold her awhile longer.Hannah Kate is such a big girl now. She has been enjoying rice cereal the past few weeks and will have the ultimate dining experience this week with her first veggies. Yum yum. Everyone always asks me if she's sleeping through the night yet or not. She's actually been sleeping through the night since she was 11 weeks old. She goes to bed around 9:00pm and wakes up at 7:00am, sometimes a little later. And her hair . . . well, it's still too soon to tell, but it looks like she just might be a strawberry blondie. It just depends on how the light hits it. She can roll from her stomach to her back, but she hasn't quite figured out how to roll from her back to her stomach. She tries and tries, and she was so close yesterday that I thought she was finally going to do it, but she eventually gave up trying. She recently discovered her feet and likes to suck on her big toe. Hannah Kate loves her daddy and her big brother. She lights up everytime they walk into the room. She is a joy, and we are enjoying every moment with her.