For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
During this graduation season we celebrated three Bayham grands.  Of the six of them, half of them graduated.

Avery graduated from Baylor University and is moving to Fort Worth for his brand new "real" job.  His graduation was the same day as the dance recital so we weren't able to go.

Abbie graduated from high school and will attend LSU this fall.  We celebrated her a couple of weekends ago.

We weren't able to attend her graduation because they were limited to only four tickets.  But we did get to watch her walk across the stage via live stream.


And then last weekend Beau graduated from high school.  He'll attend Louisiana Tech this fall.



And we had one more special graduate.  Maggie Grace (my cousin Jenn's daughter) graduated high school from my alma mater.  It should be noted that I graduated on our football field.  But she graduated at the Atlanta Motor Speedway!  Last summer we had a conversation on July 4 about her upcoming senior year. She was so uncertain about what path to take once her senior year ended, and it was weighing heavily on her.  So I told her we would pray.  And then she did what anyone else would do.  She dual enrolled her senior year, earned a soccer scholarship and graduated with honors!  We weren't able to be there with her in person to watch her walk across the stage, but you better believe I was parked in front of my computer to watch the live stream.

In two years the next Bayham grand will walk across the stage and receive a diploma.  I should probably begin planning the graduation party now because I will blink, and it will be here!