For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Pop and Mimi gifted Mason with tickets to an LSU basketball game for Christmas.  A couple of weekends ago, the Auburn Tigers came to town, and we went to the game.
It's been quite awhile since there's been any excitement surrounding the LSU basketball team, but a new coach came to town last year, and he's changing all of that.  I've not followed LSU basketball (or any basketball for that matter) in the years that Seth and I have been married.  I'd forgotten how exciting basketball games can be.  (A little known fact about me:  I was the statistician for my middle school basketball team.  I used to love watching my middle school and high school teams play.).  And LSU has had some exciting ones lately.  They even beat Kentucky last week at Kentucky.
Even the girls enjoyed the game.  The cheerleaders and dance team kept them entertained.  
It really was a fun game to watch, and I hope it won't be our last.