For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Last weekend Seth, Mason and PawPaw went fishing.  I wish I had the funny stories and anecdotes to share, but I don't because I wasn't there.  And I honesty haven't heard too many stories from this trip.  I'm sure there are some.  I just don't know what they are.  But I have a few pictures.
They went with a guide on this trip because they were hoping to learn some new spots and tricks.  Seth said the guide spent most of his time with Mason and that even he learned some things he didn't know.
Apparently there were some big ones.

They reeled in reds, speckled trout, white trout and Spanish mackerel.



Mason also caught a sting ray.

They limited out by lunch time and came back in.  I sure wish I could see Mason's face in this picture!
But after you catch those fish, you have to clean them.  That took the better part of the afternoon.  And now my freezer is full!