For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
After three very full, very full days in the Disney parks (Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom and Epcot) and staying out super late the night before, it was time for a rest.  I encouraged to kids to sleep as late as they wanted to on this day.  But my kids don't sleep late.  Never.  It doesn't matter how late they go to bed the night before.  They will wake up with the chickens.  Now they weren't quite up with the chickens on this day, but they were still up earlier than I was hoping.

I promised them we'd go to Disney Springs if they finished their school work first.  Yes, we took school work with us and did a little each day.
We spent all of the morning and a bit of the afternoon completing school work.
We played a little bit in the green space outside our back porch.  Our condo was on the ground floor.  I actually loved that!
And then we went to Disney Springs.  The only reason we went was to visit the Disney and Lego stores.  So that's what we did.  We went to the Disney store first.  I sent the boys to the Star Wars section, and I took the girls to the princess section.  While they were browsing, a gentleman came up to me and asked if we'd like to meet a princess.  I didn't know they had the princesses in the store.  He didn't tell us who it was, and of course, the girls were not going to turn him down.  So we walked around the corner, and they were thrilled!
These girls who play the roles of the princesses . . . I'm not sure if they real, live actresses or not, but I was impressed with every single one of them.  Their mannerisms, speech, everything was just like their character in the movie.  I'm honestly not sure who's enjoying this more!
Tiana was an absolutely beautiful princess.
One of our favorite things to do at the Lego store is check out the displays built with Legos.  Several of them were the same from our last trip, but there were a couple of new ones.  So, of course, we had to get a picture.

When we left, I noticed this really neat wall mural of Legos.

On our way back to the truck, this motor bike caught their eye.  So you know exactly what happened next.


We stopped for a burger on the way back to the condo, and that was our day.  We were all looking forward to the next . . . the magic continues!