For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Tomorrow.  TOMORROW!  You're only a day away.


I think it's going to be a long night!  I'm certain sleep will elude me.  My mind is filled with thoughts of our new baby . . .


Will you be a boy or a girl?  The excitement, the anticipation is unparalleled, like nothing I've ever experienced before!  I was so excited when your big brother was born, so excited when your big sister was born.  But this is different.  I guess it must be because I don't know if you are a he or a she!


What will you look like?  If you are a boy, will you favor Mason?  If you are a girl, will you favor Hannah Kate?  Will you have hair?


How much will you weigh?  And, by the way, I'm hoping for a 10-pounder!  Because that's what you feel like in my tummy!


I can't wait to see the reaction of your big brother and big sister when we introduce you to them for the first time!  I've tried to imagine what that moment will be like, but I know I don't even come close!  I can only tell you that they are (we all are!) over-the-moon excited to welcome you into our world, our family.  You are loved so much!  We have been waiting on you for such a long time.  Once I have you in my arms, I do believe I am not going to want to put you down!  I could hold you for forever!


There are so many things I want to tell you, but I can not put them into words right now. All I know is that I can not wait to see you, to hold you, to kiss you, to love you forever!