For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Here (s)he is! Cute, huh?!?

(S)he is sort of upside down in this picture. The head is at the bottom right. The dark spot in the middle of the head is the baby's brain. And, moving diagonally up to the left, you can see the little arms sticking out and then the feet, which are on the top left. At 8 weeks, we have a perfect little "teddy graham."

The heart rate was 174 BPM. And the little thing was squirming all around. (S)he is about the size of a kidney bean right now.

I actually lost four pounds since my appointment just two weeks ago. I was a little surprised. I didn't really expect to have gained anything, especially since I've been sick, but I didn't expect to lose that much. But it's okay. I'm certain I'll gain that back and a whole lot more without any problem!