For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
So last Thursday I took my precious ballerina-in-training to dance again. And do you see this smile?!?
It lasted the whole time! No more tears! Hannah Kate was genuinely excited to go to dance and has been anticipating her next class ever since. She wishes every day was Thursday. The only thing is . . . we have not been able to get her to show us the new moves she learned in class. Nothing! So I guess we'll just have to wait until recital time.

I took a quick picture of Hannah Kate and her friend Addison as Miss Machita was giving beginning instructions before heading into the studio. Aren't they just the cutest?!?