For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
So the only thing that even comes close to how I feel about Hannah Kate's 1-year portraits is . . . a picture is worth a thousand words . . . because, you see . . . I can't even find the words to describe how I feel about my beautiful baby girl (and my boy, too!) . . . but these pictures say it all!

Amy . . . sweet friend . . . you did it again! Thank you so much! Always remember that "to whom much is given, from him much will be required." (Luke 12:48) God has blessed you with a tremendous talent for capturing the beauty of his creation in photos. I must admit that since He has now required that you lay this aside for the present time, I will dearly miss your pictures. May He bless you greatly as you continue to walk in obedience to Him!