For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
The other day Mason, Hannah Kate and I were playing and goofing off in our bed. Hannah Kate was sitting up with my help (she can't quite sit up by herself yet). I said, "Look at Hannah Kate sitting up like a big dawg." Mason stopped what he was doing, furrowed his brow and said quite matter-of-factly, "Hannah Kate not a big dog. Hannah Kate's little sister, and I'm big brother."
Since Hannah Kate isn't quite able to sit on her own yet, I've been hesitant about using the Exersaucer, but I finally decided to pull it out this week to see how she likes it. The only problem is that Mason likes to "help" her play so he does most of the playing while she becomes impatient with the whole process. Notice he's all up in her business while sitting in her Bumbo seat! This morning I had an opportunity to let her play in it while Mason was eating breakfast, and she seemed to enjoy it a lot more.