For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
When I was sick for eight weeks, Mason was given the opportunity to watch a little more TV than usual. On Saturday mornings, he would get up with his Daddy and eat breakfast. It was then that he discovered Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and that has been his favorite ever since. His favorite part is the end. Mickey Mouse says, "What a hot dog day!" and he and his friends dance to the hot dog song . . . hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog! Mason loves this song so much that I actually had to find a CD with the song on it for him to listen to. He asks for it everyday. And he loves to dance, as you'll see in the video below.

In other news . . . Mason will be 2 on Friday! We are having a firetruck themed birthday party for him on Saturday. His Pop and Mimi are coming on Tuesday to stay with us for the week. He is getting a big swing set for his birthday. Pop and Daddy are supposed to assemble it next week.

My ultrasound is scheduled for July 16. Seth still wants to find out, and I still do not.