For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Tonight while I was cooking supper, Ellie came into the kitchen and asked me if I wanted an Oreo.

No, but thank you though.

And then she just stands there.  Why is she standing there?  And why did she ask me if I wanted an Oreo?  And why did she come walking out of the family room with said Oreo instead of the pantry?

Mason wouldn't eat it either.

Ellie, what did you do to that Oreo?

(Because this is the same child who set an alarm for 4:30AM on an old cell phone and put it under her grandparents' bed when she spent the night!)

She breaks out into a grin.

I put toothpaste in it for April Fool's.  You wanna see?