For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Every year for the past few years, my guys have gone to an LSU football game.  A couple of weeks ago, they attended the homecoming game against Troy.  As in Alabama.  A Sunbelt Conference team.  

Clearly Mason is dressed for the occasion.  Seth, on the other hand, looks like he was cheering for Ole Miss.  I have no other explanation.
There's really not much else to say because the game didn't go quite as planned (Did I mention Troy is a Sunbelt team?  I am simply stating fact.), but this kid still had a great time and made another memory with his dad.  That's the most important thing really.
And, by the way, it should be noted that when asked the next day by a gentleman at church my thoughts regarding the game, I gave him my best break down of the good, the bad and the ugly.  He then proceeded to tell me I should be a sports analyst on television!  Meanwhile, my husband is rolling his eyes.

This has become quite a special little tradition for Mason.  It was on the same weekend last year that they went to a game.
And, apparently, in October 2015, it actually felt like fall at the game!  Haven't been able to say that in a very long time.
In other news, have you seen MY TEAM lately?  I don't want to brag or anything.  A lot of people have asked me what I think about a Georgia-Alabama game.  That's all fine and good.  But I'm thinking more towards a Georgia-Miami game . . . this year?  Next year?

Saturdays have become fun again!