For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Yesterday we celebrated nine wonderful years of Hannah Kate.

When she was a baby, my song for her was You Are My Sunshine.  And even today, nine years later, that is still true.


This chubby cheeked, blue eyed baby doll is my sunshine.

She is one of the brightest, sweetest, sparkliest parts of my life.
If I could go back and do it all over again, all nine years and one day of it, I would!  Every single day with this girl is a treasure and pure joy.

My little sunshine is growing up.  She's growing up fast.  But she just gets brighter and brighter with each passing day.
Her light shines bright, and I just can't help but smile every time I look at her.
My verse for my precious Hannah Kate is Matthew 5:16.

"Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."
Her light is bright!  And what an honor, a blessing to see her shine!