For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Charlie Brown:  I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree. Everything I do turns into a disaster. I guess I really don't know what Christmas is all about.  Isn't there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?

Linus:  Sure, Charlie Brown, I can tell you what Christmas is all about.  Lights, please.


Linus:  That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.

That's not Linus.  That's my Mason.  And that's his recitation project this semester.  No prompts.  No cue cards.  Just hiding the Word in his heart.

Merriest Christmas, friends.

Indeed it is!

A Savior has been born.