For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
If you need encouragement today, this is for you.
God is faithful.  He is unchanging.  He is perfect in all His ways.  He is the Almighty God, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.  He is the God-Who-Sees.  He is the great I AM.  He will never leave you.  He is always with you.  He loves you.  LOVES you.  Yes, you.  As a matter of fact, He loves you so much that He thought you were to die for!  He sent His Son, Jesus, to die for you so you could spend forever with Him!

It's nothing to do with me.  It's not about me.  It's HIM.  It's what He's done for me.  It's what He is still doing for me.  It's who I am all because of Him and what He's done in me.

This week was a C R A Z Y week!  I had no idea what God was going to do for us this week, never even saw it coming.  I can still hardly believe it.  He is a GOOD God.  He is a FAITHFUL God.   

O LORD, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup;
You maintain my lot.
The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places;
Yes, I have a good inheritance.
I will bless the LORD who has given me counsel;
My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.
I have set the LORD always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad,
and my glory rejoices;
My flesh also will rest in hope.
For You will not leave my soul in Sheol,
nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
You will show me the path of life;
In your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
~Psalm 16:5-11