For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Lots has been said about small stuff . . .

Don't sweat the small stuff.
If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
There are so small churches, just small people.
This is one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.
You may be capable of great things, but life consists of small things.
A small leak can sink a great ship.
But my favorite is this Bible verse found in Zechariah 4:10 - For who has despised the day of small things?
I have learned to look for the small stuff . . . be thankful for the small stuff . . . celebrate the small stuff . . . and not fall into the mindset that it's just the big stuff that counts. I'm sure I've already lost you. But that's okay. I have a small thing to celebrate with you; however, it really isn't small to me at all. It's H U G E! But I know to you, it's a small thing. As a matter of fact, before this happened to me, I thought driveways were small things, too. Actually, I've never even thought about driveways at all. But that all changed about a week and a half ago when Mason, Hannah Kate and I watched as trees were uprooted and a culvert was installed for our new driveway.