For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Since Miss Priss is into EVERYTHING these days, I decided that rearranging the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom was the best way to go. I would no longer have to spend much of my day picking up after her and most of my day trying to keep her away from the contents therein that she really did not need to be playing with. So all of the drawers on her level are completely empty.

The other morning I was putting on my make-up. As usual, Hannah Kate was playing at my feet. I knew she was down there, but I really wasn't paying attention to what she was doing because I knew there was nothing she could get into since the drawers were empty. A couple of minutes later I look down, and she is grinning from ear to ear . . . she is "into something" alright . . . she is IN THE DRAWER! And now this has become a common occurance around our house.