- 14 is the natural number following 13 and preceding 15.
- 14 is a composite number, its proper divisors being 1, 2, 7, and 14.
- 14 is the atomic number of silicon.
- 14 is the approximate atomic weight of nitrogen.
- 14 is the minimum age at which one can work in many US states.
- 14 is the retired number of former baseball player Pete Rose.
- 14 is the number of days in a fortnight.
- 14 is the number of points outlined by President Woodrow Wilson for reconstructing a new Europe following World War I.
- 14 is a common designation for the thirteenth floor in many buildings for superstitious reasons.
- 14 is the number of lines in a sonnet.
- FOURTEEN is the NUMBER OF POINTS BY WHICH UGA BEAT LSU!!!!!!!!!!
Whoo hoo! What a game! This picture says it all!
Back to Abbie's birthday party . . . it was a pumpkin party, and Abbie had asked everyone to wear their Halloween costumes. Mason was dressed up like a cowboy (although it was like pulling teeth convincing the child to wear the costume for 5 measly minutes so we could get a picture). Abbie was the Pumpkin Princess, of course. And Hannah Kate . . . was a GEORGIA BULLDOG CHEERLEADER!!!!!!