For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
As I mentioned before, we took off to Georgia and from there headed to Louisiana. For some reason, I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do. But that doesn't mean we didn't have fun! Pop and Mimi had a surprise for Mason - a horsey tire swing!They also had a surprise for Hannah Kate - a walker! We visited with my dear friend Elaine, and Mason had a chance to meet Kenan and Will. Hannah Kate and baby Aaron were content watching all the action of the big boys. And then Hannah Kate and I spent some time with Auntie Barbara and Caroline.
We spent time with several family members and enjoyed a visit from Rob and Kristi . . .before it was time to go to Louisiana where we attended a groundbreaking service for a new worship center that Grosse Tete Baptist Church will be building.

And then came Gustav . . .