For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Have I mentioned how much Mason loves to wear hats and caps? Well, he does. And it seems he will make a hat from almost anything these days. Don't worry . . . this one didn't leave the house! He'll even share his cap with his sister sometimes. Obviously she likes wearing caps, too. The other day, Mason came to me and told me he needed to go to the potty. That meant he had already pottied in his pull-up. So I told him to go ahead to the bathroom and that I would be there in a minute. When I walked around the corner, he had already retrieved a clean pull-up and was wearing it on his head. He said, "Look Mommy . . . I have a new hat!"