For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Isn't our new blog template just beautiful?!? Before you think I'm a HTML genious with a lot of spare time on my hands, let me just tell you that I can't take the credit for it at all. My sweet friend Lauren created this for me as a surprise one day. She knew I was having the "stay-at-home-mommy blues," and she wanted to do something to brighten my day. It was so thoughtful and encouraging the day she sent it to me, and I'm afraid I still haven't been able to thank her enough. Lauren and I go way back . . . all the way to kindergarten! We've shared a ton of memories and laughter and joy and tears. I don't even know where to start! She is a very special friend. Thank you, Friend!

I have a lot of new pictures to share, but I haven't had time yet to transfer them from my camera to my computer, and Hannah Kate is being very demanding of my attention right now. So that will have to wait for another time . . .