For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
This is too cute not to share . . .

A couple of nights ago, Mason walked into the bathroom as I was getting out of the shower. He stopped and just looked at me for a minute. Then he said, "Mama, where's tummy at? I can't find it!" At first I didn't realize what he was talking about, but then I figured out he was basically asking why my stomach wasn't so big anymore. The same thing happened again last night. This time I told him that Mommy's tummy was sitting in Hannah Kate's swing. He gave me a really funny look in response.

Keep in mind that this episode came a few days after Seth asked me when I was going to stop looking pregnant!

I guess it's all just a matter of perspective!