For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Mason is learning so many new things! He can now eat with a spoon and fork. He can even stick his own food with his fork and put it in his mouth without any help from us. Actually, that's not what I'm most proud of about this picture. He is sticking MACARONI AND CHEESE with his fork and eating it! So why is that such a big deal? He hasn't eaten mac 'n' cheese in over 6 months! When I put it on his plate tonight, I fully did not expect him to eat it. But he surprised me! Of course, I realize it doesn't mean he'll eat it again tomorrow or even next week, but for now I can at least say he eats mac 'n' cheese!

Mason loves animals. He can even say a lot of animal names now. But most times when I point to pictures of animals and ask him what they are, he tells me the sound they make instead of telling me what they are. My favorite is his pig snort . . . it's the best! Besides animals and his books, Mason also loves building things so his Mega Blocks are a favorite toy right now. He also loves cars and trucks. He rides his cars and trucks around and says, "Beep, beep!"

We are definitely looking forward to Christmas! We can't wait to see Mason's reaction to his big Santa present this year.