For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
We celebrated Christmas with the Bayham's on December 21. We enjoyed shrimp and crab gumbo and had a great time opening gifts. Mason's PawPaw and MawMaw gave him a rocking chair that's just his size. He also got a book bag with his name monogrammed on it, some puzzles, and a travel-size Magna Doodle. He can't wait to go shopping with the money he received.

Mason's cousin Avery got a couple of dance CDs so we put them on and watched Avery, Beau, and Abbie dance to the Y.M.C.A. Mason was not about to let his cousins show him up. He started dancing, too. I wish I could adequately describe how he was dancing, but I really can't. All I can say is that it reminded me of that crazy stuff Bill Cosby used to do during the opening credits of "The Cosby Show." When Mason realized he was the center of attention and that everyone was laughing at him, he just got even sillier. It was a lot of fun.