For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
When we were in Georgia, Mason's Pop insisted on taking him to the Georgia National Fair. Boy, did he have a BIG time!

Mason enjoyed petting the rabbits. He had fun in the petting zoo, too. He got up close and personal with sheep, goats, donkeys, camels, yaks, deer, and several other animals.

Mason loves ducks! His first word (besides da-da) was duck, and he plays with his rubber duckies every night during bath time. So of course he had to play the "pick up ducks" game. He won a stuffed dolphin.

I wasn't sure whether or not Mason would actually ride a pony, but he did! And I think he really liked it. This pony's name was Maggie.

You can't go to the fair without riding the carousel! So before we went home, Pop took Mason for a ride. I think he liked the real pony better!