For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11

Ten years old.

Double digits.

A whole decade.

And if she just isn't the cutest thing, I don't know what is!  She asked for Converse for her birthday.  And she was pretty excited about her new suitcase.

She still keeps us on our toes.  Within 12 days of her birthday, she jumped out of a 15-feet tall deer stand, asked to go to the Bone and Joint Clinic to get her foot wrapped and got caught opening one of her birthday gifts early.  I'm beginning to learn that she isn't necessarily messy . . . just creative.  She isn't necessarily sneaky . . . just a problem solver.  She isn't necessarily stubborn . . . just determined.  Life with her really is one big, fat, joy-filled adventure, and I'm here for all of it!