For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11

 Our Christmas baby celebrated 14 years on December 4.

This year for Christmas her gifts were along the lines of facial masks (NOT to be confused with face masks), mascara, a nail polish bag and a blow dryer brush.  She's even been wearing jeans and cute sweaters lately.  And I wish I could borrow those booties, but she's a whole shoe size larger than me.  She has really blossomed this year and made so many new friends.  She has a sweet community.  She continues to grow as a dancer.  She loves to make fried rice, French toast and eat sushi (not all at the same time).  She always has a book in her hand.  She's becoming more self-confident.  

She will never understand how much I love her.  I don't think I could tell her or show her if I tried.  In the meantime, I'm just so excited to have a front-row seat to watch her grow up.