For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
Master Bath - The first picture is my vanity, and the next picture is Seth's vanity. The sinks and plumbing fixtures will hopefully be set by the end of the week. And I still have a little painting left to do . . . but it's almost done!
Kids' Bath - This is Hannah Kate's vanity. Mason's vanity is on the other side of the linen cabinet.
Kitchen - I can not wait to cook my first meal in our new kitchen! The countertops were installed last week, and James and Roosevelt came back this week to complete the backsplash. We chose 4-inch travertine tiles with a decorative insert on the splash above the cooktop.