For the Journey


Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. ~A.A. Milne

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." ~Psalm 65:11
"But he was pierced for our transgressions,
He was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace
was upon Him,
and by His wounds we are healed." ~Isaiah 53:5
Our Easter LoveliesThe Hunt
Avery, Beau, Abbie, Mason and Hannah Kate went to the Easter egg hunt at our church.Let's just say that Hannah Kate WAS NOT interested in the hunt.Have I mentioned that Hannah Kate wasn't interested in the hunt . . . ?
But sweet Beau was determined that Hannah Kate was going to fill her basket with eggs!
Mason found the prize egg for his age group!Here's Mason with his prize! Can I just tell you how excited I was when it wasn't a big chocolate bunny or more candy?!?Dying Eggs
Easter Lilies
I recently began teaching Mason's Sunday School class. I had the best time with them on Easter Sunday! We made Resurrection Cookies and then traced our hand-prints and turned them into our very own Easter lilies. Here is a picture of everyone with their Easter lily.